You are here: Home > Report a Violation

Report a Violation

Anyone can report a violation to CADE regarding unnotified mergers or anticompetitive conducts.

You can make a complaint about unnotified merger transactions and alleged non-compliance with Merger Control Agreements, as well as anticompetitive practices such as abuse of dominance, tie-in sales, cartel, bid rigging, among others.

Complaints should be sent by e-mail to