CADE opens a selection process for hiring a specialized consultant in competition and international organizations
On 25th April, the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE) has opened a selection process for hiring a technical consultant specialized in competition and international organizations. The consultant will be responsible for providing subsidies to support the Brazilian request to become an Associate in the OECD’s Competition Committee.
The applicants should send their CVs and some additional informal, as detailed in the Term of Reference, to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, until 29th April. The code “Consultoria OCDE – [name of the applicant] should be indicated in the e-mail’s subject.
The selection process will encompass the analysis of the applicant’s CV and an interview, that could be performed by video conference if the candidate does not live in Brasília, Brazil. The applicants that do not have the minimum professional requisites, described in the Term of Reference and detailed below, will be automatically disqualified of the process.
The estimated period of the consultancy will be from 14th May to 10th December 2018.
- Fluency or an advanced level in English (level C1 or equivalent);
- Advanced level in Portuguese (level C1);
- Undergraduate degree in Law, Economics, International Relations or related field.
- Advanced university degree (revalidation in Brazil is not necessary) in Law, Economics, International Relations or related field;
- International experience in competition law and policy, especially in an competition authority or international organization;
- Work experience in/with the OECD;
- Work experience with the Secretariat of international organizations.